Today, there are many visa agencies in Shanghai, and many international visitors choose them. But applying for a visa takes a long time, and may even be refused. In order to obtain a visa, many people spend a lot of time and money.
Visa acquisition method:
1. The original passport of the applicant is valid for at least six months and has at least one blank page.
2. A complete application form.
3. Please paste a recent full-color photo of the passport on the application form. The photo requires the applicant to look directly and without a crown. The photo has a light background.
4. The original and copy of the approval form for the application form for foreign students.
5. The original and copy of the admission letter from the university or Chinese school.
Note: For friends who want to apply for a medical internship in China, the original and copy of the medical internship application form and the admission letter issued by the university are required.
The normal processing time is 4 working days. If you want to get your visa in advance, you can use courier service and expedited service.