The X1 visa is issued to those who have studied in China for a long time (more than 180 days).
(1) Passport: one copy of the original passport with a blank visa page and one copy of the passport photo data page, valid for more than 6 months.
(2) Visa application form and photo: one complete copy of “Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China” and one recent, front, color (white background), bareheaded passport photo pasted on the application form.
(3) If you hold a non-Swiss passport, you need to provide the original and copy of the valid residence permit in Switzerland, or the proof of working or studying in Switzerland.
(4) If you are a naturalized Chinese and apply for a Chinese visa for the first time, you must provide your original Chinese passport for cancellation. If you have obtained a Chinese visa and are applying for a visa with a new foreign passport, you must provide the photo information page of the original foreign passport and a copy of the Chinese visa you have obtained (if the name on the new passport is not the same as the original passport, you must also provide the relevant official proof of the name change).
The application materials
(1) The original and copy of the admission notice issued by the recruiting unit in China.
(2) Original and photocopy of Visa Application Form for Students to Study in China (JW201 or JW202).
Please note: the holder must apply for a residence certificate from the exit and entry administration department of the public security organ of the local people's government at or above the county level within 30 days after entering China.
(1) Ordinary handling: collect evidence on the fourth working day;
(2) Urgent handling: collect evidence on the third working day (the service must be approved);
(3) Extra urgent handling: collect evidence on the second working day (the service must be approved).
Note: depending on the case, the processing time of individual visa application may be longer than the above time. The China Visa Application Service Center will contact the applicant in this regard.
(1) All materials shall be printed or copied on A4 size paper.
(2) The invitation letter can be a facsimile, a copy or a printed copy, but the consular officer may require the applicant to provide the original invitation letter.
(3) If necessary, the consular officer may, depending on the circumstances, require the applicant to provide other supporting documents or supplementary materials, or require the applicant to be interviewed.
1.The consular officer will decide whether or not to issue a visa and its duration, length of stay and times of entries according to the specific circumstances of the applicant.