How Much It Costs Foreigners to Apply for Visas in China
Foreigners need pay 2,000 to 3,000 yuan as China visa application fee.
Foreigners must provide valid passports or certificates that can replace passports when applying for visas, and answer the relevant questions asked. Fill in the visa application form and hand in the recent 2-inch half-length photo without crown; Submit certificates related to the reasons for applying for entry and transit. Relevant certificates refer to:
(1) To apply for a residence (D) visa, one must hold a residence status confirmation form. The confirmation form of residence status shall be applied for by the applicant or his relatives in China in the exit and entry administration department of the city and county public security bureau where the application for residence is made;
(2) To apply for a professional (Z) visa, one must have an employment or employment certificate from a Chinese employer, or a letter or telegram from an authorized unit;
(3) To apply for a study (X) visa, there must be a certificate from the receiving institution or the competent department;
(4) To apply for a visit (F) visa, a letter or telegram from the authorized institution is required;
(5) To apply for a tourist (L) visa and travel to China, one must have a reception certificate from the Chinese tourism department and, if necessary, must provide air tickets, train tickets or ferry tickets to countries (regions) after leaving China;
(6) To apply for a transit (G) visa, one must hold a valid visa to the country (region). If the applicant does not need to apply for a visa to a country (region), he must hold a joint ticket;
(7) To apply for a crew (C) visa, provide relevant certificates according to the agreement;
(8) To apply for J-1 and J-2 visas, a certificate from the competent department is required. For those who wish to settle in China or stay for more than one year, when applying for an entry visa, they must also submit a health certificate issued by the health and medical department designated by the government of the country where they are located or issued by the health and medical department and notarized by a notary public. The health certificate shall be valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.