Student visa type
X1 study visa is issued to foreign students who come to China for further study or extracurricular study. It is the long-term study visa lasts more than 6 months.
The X2 study visa is issued to foreign students who come to China for further study or extracurricular study. It is the short-term study visa is less than 6 months.
How to obtain a visa
-Students need to provide the following materials for review:
1. Passport photo page
2. The highest academic certificate and transcript
3. Foreign medical examination report (with a stamp on the photo)
4. Certificate of no criminal record abroad
5. To fill in the Oriental "Admission Application Form" (students fill in by themselves)
6. E-photo (size: 1 inch)
7. Study plan or guarantee.
When all the documents above are verified, we will issue 202 form and ship to you.
(1) The applicant voluntarily goes to the Chinese consulate in his country or a third country.
The applicant's original passport is valid for at least six months and has at least one blank page.
(3) Fill in the completed application form.
(4) Paste a recent full-face photo of a color passport on the application form, look straight, without a hat, and a light background.
(5) The original and copy of the admission notice from the university or Chinese school.
Note: For foreigners who want to apply for Chinese medical internship, the original and copy of the medical internship application form and the admission notice issued by the university are necessary.
2. Submit Information
(1) The original and photocopy of the passport
(2) Two 2-inch ID photos
Visa application form
The above information is qualified, and the students will be handled:
1. Admission notice/invitation letter 2. Copy of school permit
Processing time and registration
1. Pay the registration fee of RMB 500, review the documents, and go through relevant procedures
2. X1 visa processing time is 20 working days; X2 visa processing time is 5 working days.
If you want to get your visa in advance, you can use express service and expedited service.
Participants Holding X2 Visas, Apply for the Promotion Plan of Oriental Chinese Courses
Advantage: Legally stay in China for study, training, internship and exchange
-The students will become our VIP students after enrolling in the Oriental Chinese course. VIP students can enjoy more than 50 free Chinese cultural courses and cultural activities within a year.
Option 1. 6 months X2 visa, 40 lessons of one-to-one Chinese courses
Option 2. 6 months X2 visa, 100 hours of part-time Chinese courses
Option 3. 6-month X2 visa, 240 hours of intensive Chinese courses
Customize learning content according to the needs of students
Features: After paying the Chinese course fees, students can apply for a free simultaneous E-learning course of no more than 12 months before arriving in China; or after arriving in China, they can apply for a free simultaneous E-learning course of no more than 6 months. learning courses; E-learning courses and our textbooks are completely matched.
Why choose us
When you want to come to China to learn Chinese;
When you want to go to a Chinese university or study in a Chinese school;
When you are preparing for the HSK exam in China;
When you want to live a long time in China;
Please contact us
Email address: email@example.com